You really only need 3 ingredients to make this awesome meal:
- 6 Flour tortillas (or shells if you prefer)
- 1/2 bottle of Trader Joe’s Sweet and Spicy Mango Vinaigrette (If you don’t have a TJ’s, you can make your own with this recipe)
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Traditional Carnita’s (Pork)
- Place the Carnitas in a large saucepan.
- Use two forks or a spatula to break the Carnitas into large chunks (it’s already cooked).
- Pour 1/2 of the bottle of dressing into the pot over the Carnitas and stir to coat the meat.
- Heat over medium-high, gradually flaking the meat off as it heats. Reduce to simmer for 5-10 minutes once the meat is all flaked to your desired consistency.
- Serve on torillas with your choice of toppings.