I’ve been a full-time voice actor since 2014 with consistent 5-star reviews (1268 to be exact, though a lot of people don’t choose to review).
I have done well over 2,000 professional recordings for a variety of clients from around the world.
Here are some examples of my previous work:
– Learning Modules (children’s learning to college modules)
– Training Modules (from small to multi-million dollar companies)
– DJ Spots for Radio
– Video Games
– Commercials (radio, YouTube ad
– Amazon Product Videos
– Movie Inserts
– Animated Short Films
– Professional Presentations and Reports
– Sales and Demo Presentations
– How-To Videos
– IVR Systems
– Site Enhancement
– Music Hooks and Bridges (verbal)
– Virtual Reality Entertainment (such as escape rooms, etc)
– Vlog Overlays
– Children’s Audiobooks
– Web Page Inserts
– News and Reports
– Lots More!
Yes – I do “acting” voiceovers as well as “professional” and “fun” voiceovers.
I offer a variety of styles, just let me know what you are looking for. Do you need something that sounds like the girl next door or a seasoned news reporter? A military general or an elf maiden? Tell me more about the character and we can build it together! Or, you can also give me an example and I can usually match the style (I’m not able to do impressions or exact voice matching).
Time Limitations (Can you read this in under a minute?)
Time limitations are doable but must be specified at the time of the order and may incur an extra fee. The normal speaking rate is usually 125 – 175 wpm so keep that in mind when setting expectations. Anything faster will sound like an auctioneer and of course there’s limits on how fast I can speak.
Can You Work on Video?
I do not actually get on camera.
I am able to sync to PowerPoint/video, convert to video, or meet other needs. Please message me to let me know more about your special project and I’ll send an estimate.
Is My Work Private? Will I Have Commercial Rights?
I never share your work with others to keep client confidentiality unless you have specified otherwise. The work is yours to use with commercial permissions included in the fee.
Can You Add Music in the Background?
Because of copyright issues, I can only add music that you provide.
Need a Large Project?
On big projects, like audiobooks, message me and we can try to work something out to fit your budget.
Please read before ordering:
– The standard file type is wav, but some other types are available – just ask!
– Retakes are not included if you make script changes or did not specify your requirements at the time of order. However, if the error was mine, I’ll fix it.
– I don’t do work that is sacrilegious/blasphemous or of an adult nature. Please message me with the script that you have if you aren’t sure.
– A written script in doc, txt, pdf, or pasted in chat required as well as any unusual pronunciations or special requirements.
– One delivery is included.
I’d love to help you with your project!
If you are comfortable purchasing through Etsy, I also have an account there. Just follow the link.
I’ll also be adding services to other venues as I get time to set them up.