Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here!
I love homey and cozy things and would love to share my finds and inspiration with you! My goal is to be positive, promote a better life and generally to spread happiness.
A little bit about me: I’m a wife, mom of a preemie, and became a first time mom when I was over the age of 40. I love buttons and acorns. I’m short. I love to make stuff and paint. I love learning about people.
I also love Jesus. I’m a Christian and believe that we should be good to one another regardless of how a person believes. God has been very good to me! If you are a Christian, I hope I help in some way and encourage you to let your light shine! If you aren’t, then you’ll find love here anyway.
I grew up on a farm in the forest. At the “fancy” point in my life I was an international corporate training manager. It never felt like me. Now, I’m a voice actor, artist, and writer.
I’m a huge Disney fan and have been all of my life! We spent our honeymoon at Disney, visit as often as we can, and plan to have a vow commemoration ceremony there someday.
Please feel free to interact on the posts, because I really do love hearing your stories and experiences.
Thanks again for visiting! Enjoy your stay and I hope you visit again soon!
Note on Designs: All of my designs are free to use under the following conditions unless otherwise noted on the design page.
- Do not sell the design itself.
- Do not post the design as a download or right-click save on your page, someone else’s page, Facebook, or anywhere else.
- You may link to the design’s page on this blog with a photo on other pages. (So you can share the design’s page on Facebook or on a collection of links, etc.)
- You may not mass commercially sell products with the design. BUT you can make items for like a craft fairs or to sell on Etsy or somewhere like that.
- You may post pictures of items you made with the design.
Please note, you should never see advertising on the Audio Bible pages. If you do, please contact me so that I can make sure they are removed.
While I am directly not compensated for articles, I do participate in Google Ads, Amazon Affiliates programs, and occasional others which are advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising. I give honest reviews and opinions about the items that I share and only recommend items that I’m happy with. If I am ever offered products to review, I disclose that in the article. Many of my links have no compensation whatsoever, I just want to share a great product, page, location, or information.