Every now and then, Target releases a baby box. The box is usually between $7-$10 with free shipping and it is well worth the price. Most of the items inside are full size (or at least really big samples). I’ve found some of my favorite things in these boxes in the past.
One of the things that I truly appreciate with Target Baby Boxes is that they are presented very well. They always arrive in these gold boxes and are shrink wrapped. This month’s Target box looked like this when I opened it.
Inside the box was:
- Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion – Mustela is a great name. I tend to love all of their products
- Dove Baby Tip to Toe Wash – I’m neutral on this. It’s very much a Dove product. If you like Dove, you’ll probably like this. I’m not a big fan, but it’s not horrible.
- Triple Paste Diaper Rash Ointment – This was definitely a full sized product and I really liked it. It’s not terribly different from other high end diaper rash ointments, but is definitely worth trying. This product alone sells for $7.49 which almost paid for the whole box.
- Philips Avent Freeflow Pacifier – My baby is picky about pacifiers, but really seemed to like this one. It’s very “no frills” in that it was just plain white, but it’s the performance that matters.
- Method 4x Concentrate Laundry Detergent – This was actually a pretty big bottle. I’m pretty excited about this product.
- Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo – I had no idea that Cetaphil was in the baby market until now, but I’m a big fan of their other products
- Seventh Generation Wipes – This was also a pretty big container
- Honest Company Hand Sanitizer Spray – This is a neat product. It’s a nice deviation from the hand sanitizer gels. The lavender is surprisingly subtle.
So, how do you get on the list for a baby box? The best way is to create a baby registry at Target and make sure you use your current email AND have a Target Red Card. Target will then send out email notifications when a box is ready. The other way is to save the link for the box and just check back regularly. When a box is available, it will appear here. Otherwise, it will just show the items that were available in previous boxes.