I made this puzzle for Bug to start working on spelling his name. He’s great at matching, so this was perfect.
The pdf includes blanks and letter sheets. Instructions for use are located below.
How to use:
- Print two sets of each sheet and the board. If you have multiples of the same letter in your name, print as many of that sheet as you need. If you have more than 5 letters in your name, print two of the board.
- If you need to extend the board (due to more than 5 letters), just cut the edges and tape the two blank boards together.
- Now, take one full set of letters, laminate the page, then cut them apart and set them aside. If you don’t have a machine (neither do I) just use machineless laminate paper.These are the most affordable I’ve found.
- Take the second set of letters and pick out the ones that you need to spell the desired name. Cut them out and set them on the top side of the board as shown. Glue or paste them into position.
- Next, laminate the board.
- Now you’re ready to play!
Permissions: Yes, please feel free to use this in your classroom and share a link on your site to this page!
Do not post this on your site as your own, but link back to me for the download. Thanks! I hope you enjoy!