There are a ton of food services out there that offer easy and healthy meals that you can grab and go or at least reheat and go. The problem is they are expensive.
This is one of my go-to meals that takes very little prep. It’s great for the RV too where we sometimes are en route and have to eat fast and not have much clean up.
- Boiled Egg
- Dave’s Rockin’ Grains English Muffins
- Uncured ham (optional)
- Light sliced cheese or cheese substitute (optional)
- Mayo or dressing of your choice
1. Toast your English muffin, then butter it.
2. Peel your boiled egg and smoosh it.
3. Make a sandwich out of the flattened egg, ham, and English muffin.
4. Heat in Microwave for about 20 seconds to melt the cheese.
5. Use condiments if desired.
It really tastes pretty similar to an Egg McMuffin!