Lawry’s salt and pepper
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat oil and cook onion and garlic until tender.
3. Add ground turkey and season to taste with pepper and Lawry’s salt. Break turkey up and cook until done.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together ketchup, beer, Worcestershire, tomato paste, sugar, mustard, and chile powder.
5. Add sauce to ground turkey. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
6. While the sauce simmers, butter buns and place in the oven to toast, turning over after 5 minutes. Keep an eye on the toast as ovens vary, but it should take about 10 minutes total.
7. Serve with pickles and potato chips.