Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. I love homey and cozy things and there is lots I’d love to share with you.
I love sharing things that make me happy, because I hope they will make others happy too! The content here is family friendly and designed to be a positive experience and promote a better life.
I’m a wife and the mom of one happy little boy that spent 3 months in the NICU when he was born not too long ago. I’m also a mom over 40 that’s been blessed with a wonderful family and group of friends. No, it isn’t perfect and no my life wasn’t always this way. In fact there have been some very depressed, stressed, and scary times, but I’m very grateful for the life and blessings that I have.
If you happen to read the blogs, you’ll see they happen to be whatever was on my heart or mind at the time. I’m a Christian and I believe that God is loving and wants us to be good to one another regardless of how a person believes. He has been very good to me. This is not a site that is devoted to Christianity specifically, so if you just stumbled on it and you aren’t a Christian, I hope you don’t shy away. You are welcome here and I promise you won’t be preached at. There is much here to share and enjoy.
I’ve done a lot of things in life, including the international corporate thing where I was a teacher of adults. I grew up on a farm with all manner of animals, both wold and domestic. We had everything from horses to pet owls and a badger.
Please feel free to interact on the posts. I’m friendly and strive to keep things friendly among my guests 🙂
Thanks again for visiting! Enjoy your stay and I hope you visit again soon!
Note on Designs: All of my designs are free to use under the following conditions unless otherwise noted on the design page.
- Do not sell the design itself.
- Do not post the design as a download or right-click save on your page, someone else’s page, Facebook, or anywhere else.
- You may link to the design’s page on this blog with a photo on other pages. (So you can share the design’s page on Facebook or on a collection of links, etc.)
- You may not mass commercially sell products with the design. BUT you can make items for like a craft fairs or to sell on Etsy or somewhere like that.
- You may post pictures of items you made with the design.