Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. I love homey and cozy things and there is lots I’d love to share with you.
I love sharing things that make me happy, because I hope they will make others happy too! The content here is family friendly and designed to be a positive experience and promote a better life.
I’m a wife and the mom of one happy little boy that spent 3 months in the NICU when he was born not too long ago. I’m also a mom over 40 that’s been blessed with a wonderful family and group of friends. No, it isn’t perfect and no my life wasn’t always this way, but I’m very grateful for the life and blessings that I have.
If you happen to read the blogs, you’ll see they happen to be whatever was on my heart or mind at the time. I’m a Christian and I believe that God is loving and wants us to be good to one another regardless of how a person believes. He has been very good to me. This is not a site that is devoted to Christianity specifically, so if you just stumbled on it and you aren’t a Christian, I hope you don’t shy away. You are welcome here and I promise you won’t be preached at. There is much here to share and enjoy.
I’ve done a lot of things in life, including the international corporate thing where I was a teacher of adults. I grew up on a farm with all manner of animals, both wild and domestic. We had everything from horses to owls and a badger.
Please feel free to interact on the posts. I’m friendly and strive to keep things friendly among my guests 🙂
Thanks again for visiting! Enjoy your stay and I hope you visit again soon!
Note on Designs: All of my designs are free to use under the following conditions unless otherwise noted on the design page.
- Do not sell the design itself.
- Do not post the design as a download or right-click save on your page, someone else’s page, Facebook, or anywhere else.
- You may link to the design’s page on this blog with a photo on other pages. (So you can share the design’s page on Facebook or on a collection of links, etc.)
- You may not mass commercially sell products with the design. BUT you can make items for like a craft fairs or to sell on Etsy or somewhere like that.
- You may post pictures of items you made with the design.