Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here!
I love homey and cozy things and would love to share my finds and inspiration with you! The content here is family friendly and designed to be a positive experience and promote a better life and generally to spread happiness.
I’m a wife, mom of a preemie, and became a first time mom when I was over the age of 40.
I’m a Christian and believe that we should be good to one another regardless of how a person believes. God has been very good to me. If you aren’t a Christian, I hope you don’t shy away. You are welcome here and I promise you won’t be pressured or judged. There is much here to share and enjoy. If you are a Christian, I hope I help in some way and encourage you to let your light shine!
I’ve done a lot of things in life, from growing up on a farm to the international corporate thing. Now, I’m a voice actor, artist, and writer.
I’m a huge Disney fan and have been all of my life! We spent our honeymoon at Disney, visit as often as we can, and plan to have a vow commemoration ceremony there someday.
Please feel free to interact on the posts, because I love hearing your stories and experiences.
Thanks again for visiting! Enjoy your stay and I hope you visit again soon!
Note on Designs: All of my designs are free to use under the following conditions unless otherwise noted on the design page.
- Do not sell the design itself.
- Do not post the design as a download or right-click save on your page, someone else’s page, Facebook, or anywhere else.
- You may link to the design’s page on this blog with a photo on other pages. (So you can share the design’s page on Facebook or on a collection of links, etc.)
- You may not mass commercially sell products with the design. BUT you can make items for like a craft fairs or to sell on Etsy or somewhere like that.
- You may post pictures of items you made with the design.
While I am directly not compensated for articles, I do participate in Google Ads, Amazon Affiliates programs, and occasional others which are advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising. I give honest reviews and opinions about the items that I share and only recommend items that I’m happy with. If I am ever offered products to review, I disclose that in the article. Many of my links have no compensation whatsoever, I just want to share a great product, page, location, or information.